Why you should use an EPVS member
When you are considering buying green energy products (e.g. Solar) you could receive a quote from the installer stating how the product will perform, how much it could save you from a reduction in energy bills and how much you could earn from government subsidies like the Feed-in Tariff (FITs) or Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) where applicable. You could also receive payback periods of how much you could save or earn over a period of time e.g. 25 years.
These figures are key to your decision-making process. You take it on trust that you will potentially save hundreds of pounds per year if not thousands. How can you trust the installer is giving you the correct figures and not enticing you into buying?
By using an EPVS member you can feel assured that the installer has gone through a rigorous process to become a member and has satisfied EPVS that its paperwork is up to standard. We keep a track of our members to ensure they are providing consumers with accurate performance estimates and monetary savings.
Benefits of using an EPVS member
- Increase confidence in the installer providing you with a quote
- Added layer of security and protection from EPVS
- Our process gives accuracy importance thereby reducing misselling
- Independent ongoing monitoring of installers ensures compliance
- You will receive an EPVS certificate stating your installation is registered
- FREE validation check is available to you should you require it
Find your local EPVS member
Please complete the form below to find your nearest EPVS installer.