How we ensure members comply with EPVS
It’s not easy for an installer to join EPVS. Once an application comes in, we look at:
- Their sales presentation to ensure there is nothing in the presentation which is inaccurate
- The product to certify it is fit for purpose, will last the warranty period and will perform according to its claims
- Their contractual paperwork to identify any discrepancies against our standard
- Any performance or energy saving claims being made are substantiated with evidence.
Once an installer does become a member, they are committed to providing consumers with accurate performance estimates and monetary savings in accordance with our certification standard.
With our ongoing monthly audit programme, you can be sure that we are continuously monitoring our members and ensuring they provide consumers with accurate performance estimates and savings.
Benefits of using an EPVS member
- Increase confidence in the installer providing you with a quote
- Added layer of security and protection from EPVS
- Our process gives accuracy importance thereby reducing misselling
- Independent ongoing monitoring of installers ensures compliance
- You will receive an EPVS certificate stating your installation is registered
- FREE validation check is available to you should you require it